Smoke a lot, tightness in throat, sore throat, trouble swallowing. Worried about throat cancer

Hello iam 17 i smoke quite abit sometimes 7 cigs a day sometimes only one and sometimes none ao weed but not for a while now and the last time i smomed a cig was two says ago and yesterday nigjt i noticed a tightness in my thoat. Ita not my tonsiles its a little past around above my adams apple its sore wen i swallow as well and iv been smokeing sense junior year and im a seniorr should i be worriedof throat cancer
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012