Smoke Marijuana. Foggy in head, stress levels high, eyes watery. Had seizure previously. Suggestions?

Hello. I m feeling a bit foggy in my stress levels r extremely high. I smoke marijuana just about every night 2 relax. Here lately, my eyes r extremely watery nd my head is extremely foggy when I arise in the morning. I smoke everyday due to being bored. After being laid off my job almost 2 year ago, i find it to be my pass time. Any advice? I also had a seizure about 5 months ago out if nowhere. I m totally confused at the age of 45.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013
take a counselors help to give up marijuana smoking .try to engage in some meditation/religious practice or else do some physical work like gardening, carpentry or pick up some part time job/engagement ---meaning by, try to utilize yourself as much as possible,even do social work, helping others to busy yourself and leave you little time to brood and tire yourself physically so that you fall asleep in normal course.