Smelly white stuff coming out of hole in armpit in between the folds. What is it and how can I cure it ?

Hi. I am 17 yrs old and I have a small hole in my armpit in between the folds. I discovered in when I was pulling my armpit hair and i pulled some hair and dry white stuff from the hole. Afterwards when i squeezed the region above it white smelly stuff comes out of it and the region that was bumpy before was gone. 2 days later I looked back at it again and the hole hasn t closed but it was bumpy again so I squeezed it and the same smelly white stuff came out. What is it and how can I cure it?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Jun 2011