Smelly semen and only a small amount,please give your suggestion!

For a while the amount of semen has been getting smaller, upto 50%. Also it has a smell. i have had bladder cancer four years ago and the last time i had the camera inside i was given the all clear. At this time my surgeon looked at my prostate and said it was normal. This week i took ill and went to see a urologist in Lithuania and he said after doing a scan and urine check, that i had a bladder infection and small traces of blood in my urine, he prescribed me UROSAFE and ZINNAT. I have returned to the UK and will make a appointment to see my Doctor asap.
Asked On : Sun, 4 Apr 2010