Smelly, itchy hands. Bumps appear on top when scratched. Spreading to whole body. What could this be?

my hands smell weird and they are very itchy. when i scratch them these white bumps appear like alot on my hands on top, but my palms are clear they just burn for no reason. and when i touched an area on my face that area also just had a white bump that occured from touching it with my hands.... What is this?! and now my whole body is startin to itch like crazy, when i itch it theres red spots & bumps.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012