Smelly brownish/yellow mucus coming out of rectum, constipation, stress, cry, zanax, little appetite

I have slimey brownish/yellow mucus coming out of my rectum and I feel HORRIBLE, like I ve had the life sucked out of me. Normally, I am constipated but I m under an extreme amount of stress and cry many hours a day and now this mucus thing has started. I feel so terribly tired, almost like I m on zanax or some kind of downer and I have very little appetite . Could this be serious? My father died of liver and colon cancer in his early 50 s and I m in my 40 s so I m a bit concerned. Thanks for any advice or direction you can provide.
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012