Smelly anus. Took medicines, maintained hygiene. Not effective. Suggestions?

hi i seem to have a aweful smell coming from my anus . it usually only happens when i am in school and seat in those computer chairs. anyways went to the dr and he gave me some anusol to use but it doesn t seem to be working much. i was thinking of using perxoide to lessen the smell. some people have made comments like it smells like cat poop. i clean myself well there and even give myself an enema to fully get rid of any stool left behind from my bowel movement . it is very imbarrassing to have this problem. what can i do. im not sure if it comes from the inside or if it is the surrounding skin around the opening. it does feel like the anus muscle are tinkling. i don t know what to do anymore
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012