Smelling vinegar, acidic taste in mouth, dizziness. Medical reason or environmental?

I am smelling a smell of vinegar and have acidic taste in mouth and at other times an overwhelming taste of a bitter salty taste or bitter baking soda . At these times I also get a woozy feeling in my head. Is there any medical reason for this or could it be environmental. I do have a neighbour who dislikes me intensely and does send pot smoke up and other odors into our apartment. These are smelled by my husband.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012