Smelling campfire, headache, tender stomach, dry mouth, metallic taste, frequent urination, back pain, stiff neck

I have been to my doctor numerous times I am smelling campfire or chimney smoke followed with a headache sore tender stomach dry mouth with metallic taste and frequent urination I also have back pain and stiff neck . Sometimes the smell changes to a foul moldy smell and this lasts for weeks and then may become bareable and then it will come back I call them my episodes. I have also been to an ENT about this who said I have some inflammation but my sinuses are fine also I have been to my dentist because I thought might be my wisdom teeth but he said we should have them removed but that s highly unlikely the problem please help!
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013