Smelled melacare and having boils all over the body. Is it harmful if we smell the melacare at night?

Hi sir, Is it harmful if we smell the melacare at night after using it. Also we heard that after using melacare for 1.5 month, a 16 year old girl got affected of smelling it and her full body has got full of boils and she is actually in a dying condition now. Please let me know if this is true. As i am also planning to use thie cream. I would also like to know if you suggest me to use this cream or not. Thanks. waiting for your answer.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012
There is no harm in using melacare cream.
Please go ahead and use it.
Reason for the problem with that 16 years old girl must be different and has no connection with using of the ointment.