Smelled cocaine, coughed vomit, diarrhea that smelled chemical. Advise?

Yesterday my friends encouraged me to try some cocaine and eventually they got me over and i snore 1 key-point. It was somewhat against my will, but whilst being with the influence of alcohol they got me over.

So i did that, well. I already instantly regretted this action and got stressed as hell, 20minutes later i had to cough and coughed a load of vomit up. 30 minutes later i had some diarrhea and that's about it.

Then today, i'm feeling pretty well. Kinda stressed that i used it tho, but i had 2 times diarrhea the last 2 hours. the first time it was just normal, the 2nd smelled very chemical and looked slimy. Now i'm kinda worried.

Can there be something wrong?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013