Smell of ammonia in nose due to inhalation of propanlol, probantol and propanone. Cold. Side effects?

A few days ago we did some experiments in chemistry involving propan1ol, proban2ol and propanone. I inhaled some of the fumes and because I had a cold I couldn't smell them, so I breathed in more than I should of. I now have this strong smell of ammonia in my nose and was wondering whether its to do with inhaling the fumes of whether it's because of a cold I've had for two weeks. I'm worried about the possible side affects of inhaling the chemicals fumes
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013