Smell in genital area. STD test negative. Regular yeast infection. Solution to fix this problem?

i have a fart like smell in my genital area. i am a female i do have intercourse sometimes protected i have been tested for all STD s and it is all negative. i get yeast infections on a regular basis usually the week before my period and the week after. during this time there is a clear liquid substance discharge what have you that has the smell. i m not sure how to explain this but it is disgusting. i can cross my legs and it goes away but as soon as i un cross or move around i can smell it and it smells like someone is farting it is disgusting and embarrasing i do not have the money for a doctor right now so i am looking for something cheap and easy to fix this problem at least temporarily until i can go to the gyn. thank you for your help. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  26 Awaiting Answer