Smear test, what does all this mean and are they all linked to eachother ?

I had a smear test done in order to get an appointment to be tested for endometriosis but during the smear my doctor said i had cervical results came back abnormal so i was sent for colposcopy.during the colposcopy a biopsy was done and the doctor said i had more abnormal cells than he would of hoped.then at my appointment for the endometriosis the doctor noticed i had some cervical erosion.he didn t want to make an appointments for a laporoscopy until i got my results for the colposcopy in case i need treatment after that.what does all this mean and are they all linked to eachother?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Jan 2011