Smashed upper shin, painful, nausea, throbbing pain in leg. IS it hairline fracture ?

I fell from a headstand and smashed my upper shin (right under my knee ) into a large wooden block (son s toy). The pain was so bad that I felt nauseous and almost passed out. I can walk with minimal pain, but when I put ice on it, my entire leg throbs...right down to my foot (probably from the ice on the bone). I am hoping that it is just a really bad bruise , but what should i look out case it might be a hairline fracture? Thank you!
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012