Smashed head, injury on the nose bridge, swelling under eye. Broken nose?

Hi there I was snow boarding yesterday it s been over 24 hours since its happen. I was going up the tee bar and when I was getting myself off it my snow pant got stuck I fell backwards smashed my head off the ground and got the tee bar in the bridge of my nose . I have had a headache since its happen my nose it a bit swollen and under my eye And the bridge are a but purple I can t touch it or anything without pain and it hurts to blink did I break my nose ?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Feb 2013