Smaller right kidney, pain, retention, lobular right kidney, blood in urine. Cure?

hi, i just an ultrasound of my bladder and kidneys and am a bit nervous that my urologist told me that my right kidney was smaller and had an odd configuration . he told me that at 22 it was not normal to have the pain and retention i have been experiencing. i am having a low dose no contrast cat scan done tomorrow and got really nervous to read that the referral said lobular right kidney and a medical term for blood in the urine . is there something i should be concerned with?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012