Small white spots recurring in the vagina. Pus formation. STD?

Hi there, I've always had small white pinprick spots on my vagina ever since I can remember and they have never botherd me. But for a few months now I've had a recurring site spot on the left just above my clit, when popping it gives out a lot of white/yellow/red puss some times very liquidy some times solid like a big white head (gross I know) and it keeps coming back again and again and now I have another similar spot closer to my anus? I am sexually active but my partner and I have never had sexual relations with other people. What could they be? Cures? Additional info: the first one often turns small flat and purple afte popping in two dots?? Very strange pleas help!!
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013