Small white spots on stitches. Applying kenacomb ointment. Frenuloplasty done. Treatment?

I have just had a frenuloplasty 3 weeks ago and it seems the healing process has stopped in its tracks. I have been applying Kenacomb ointment night and morning as directed but i have small white spots of painful areas where the stitches were. They look almost like ulcers you get in your mouth but less pronounced. Should i stop with the Kenacomb ointment as it seems to not be doing any good? Im always careful to keep the area clean with a warm shower each night and morning before applying the ointment. I have photo s available if it would help. Regards
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Welcome in H.C.M.

I had think over your query regarding white spots on stitch line in frenuloplasty operation. Though you are applying steroidal ointment over it but still it is looking like an ulcer.

Here I would like to tell you need not to worry, with due concent of your treating doctor you may add these in your treatment-

1- Antiseptic mouth wash.

2- Anti inflammatory.

3- Antibiotic (preferably broad spectrum).

Probably you will may get excillent response.