Small white spot on inner corner of right eye, redness. History of sty's. Cause of worry?

I noticed early last night that there is a small raised white spot on the white of my right eye by the inner corner. My eye is also red and veiny in the only that spot. There is a little discomfort on the rim of my eye lid which I can now tell its a sty which I get often, but no pain on my eye itself where the white bump is. Should I be concerned, and are the bump on my eye and the sty connected in some way?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013