Small white round bumps on shoulder, back, chest. Red bumps on arms. MMJ patient. Possible cause?

Hi, recently I have been getting small white roundish scar tissue like bumbs on my shoulders back and chest. I also get little red bumbs on my upper arms from time to time. They never hurt or itch I think it is either a chicken skin rash or follicular macular atrophy? I used to have bad acne, I am a mmj patient and was wondering what may be causing this? Can it be from smoking medical marijuana? And what may help my problem? Please help
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013