Small white pimples near the groin area. They usually do disappear with ABZORB and NADOXIN medicines

Dear Doctor Hi, I am a 35 year old male. I am overweight (130kgs). I have had a reccuring problem of small white head type boils in my groin area. My GP informed me that it was fat boils? I get them once a month on the inner thighs. I was prescribed ABZORB dusting powder and NADOXIN cream. They usually do dissappear with these medicines, but come back regularly. Some times, they grow to become quite painful and need to be burst at the doctors. Is there any way to get rid of these for good?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Aug 2011