Small white pimple like spot on inner center of lower lip. Prescribe

Dear Dr Grief,
I have a small white pimple like spot on the inner center of my lower lip, and don't know what it is, nor how to get rid of it. I've had it for approx a month, and have bitten it off several times, which every time created a very small hole, but healed within a day or two. If I leave it for a week, it grows back and becomes more like a white head pimple. The tecture is a little harder than the normal lip.
I tried to put 1.2 mg/ml + 5.34 mg/ml of oral solution of diflucortolone valerato + josamicina propionato, and it seemed to get a little better, but unfortunately the pimple still grows back.
Could you kindly advise what medecine to put on top of my lip to get rid of it?

Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013