Small white heads on face, popping them causes dark spots. How to get rid of them ?

hi i am a kashmiri girl my age is 19 years and i had a small white heads on my face, my height is 4.5 inches and my complextion is fair.actually my mom and my aunts also had this problem and i think its a heredity case..........plz tell me what can i do ? i hate them............i used neele to remove them many times and that lefts dark spots on my face? especially cheeks....i dont had any pimples on my face but i dislike these white heads so much plz tell me which medicines i should use to get rid of them?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013