Small white flecks in stools, have good balanced diet with sufficient fiber intake. Cause?

Hi I am a 57 year old male about six weeks ago after bad bout of flu , I started getting diarrhea for about two weeks, it then subsided and my symptoms have been that of sometimes formed and sometimes not, small bitty stools my bowel movements have not changed (once a day in the morning) I have no other symptoms, no blood, no aches or pains. Had a stool test which I was told was ok and a blood test which also was ok. On inspection of my stool this morning it contained small white flecks (seedlike) I must admit because of my working hours, my diet was not good, eating meals at all different hours of the day, since my problem began, I have been eating a good balanced diet with a good fibre intake, but this does not seemed to have helped at all. any information you could give me would be most appreciated.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012