Small white dry circular patches growing faster on arm in small groups. Any remedy?

PLEASE HELP: I have small white dry circular patches on my right arm . and these are growing faster in size in circular shape. these are in small small groups . But I am not feeling numbness on pricking pointed needle or pen tip. earlier a small group of 4 small circular shaped were these but within 3-4 weeks 4 small group four circles each group dry circles have come.. what to do ..plz help. I am not feeling any kind of itching and numbness. What to do. when i wear T-shirt these are visible and its size is also increasing. PLZ HELP. ANY SPECIALIST.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012