Small white bumps under the skin of testicles,shaft and head of penis. Does not hurt,itch or irritate. Started after having protected sex. Cause and remedy?

I m 16 and for as long as i can remember, I ve has small white bumps under the skin of my testicles and the shaft of my penis, and i was told that they are just oil glands(I know they re not harmful), but now I ve noticed very small whitish/translucent bumps on the head of my penis. There are some on the rim of my head and some on the head. They do not hurt, itch , or cause irritation in anyway. I am sexually active. I ve had protected sex with a girl once who was a virgin and now once now with my girlfriend which was also protected, both times with a condom, but these bumps started in between the 2 experiences. I recently went to the doctor after i received a slight injury from oral sex with my girlfriend( teeth ) and the spot has gone away, but there is now one of these small white bumps there too. My girlfriend is clean and the other girl i was with was a virgin, both with protection, so it can t be an STD , but I m very worried. PLEASE RESPOND ASAP.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012