Small tumors on arms, hips, increasing in number, pain occasionally. Pain management?

Hello Doctor, I am 27 yrs old(male),Height : 5.8, weight 70 .Since 1 year I am finding some small tumours on my arms and on my hip . They are keep on increasing the number gradually. Now I have nearly 8 tumours. Not often but some times few are paining. A Neurologist said there is no treatment and drugs for this. please suggest . Thanks!
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.You have multiple small tumors on arm and hip and they are increasing slowly.This as a condition called as Neurobifbromatosis and it is congenital There is no permanent remedy for this .You have to excise the tumor only when it increases in size and becomes painful or gives rise to pressure symptoms by pressing over adjacent structure like blood vessels etc.