Small tumor in urinary bladder. Surgery for removal can be done now? On Ecosprin, clopidogrel

Hi, My father is 75 and is chrnic cardio patient for last 12 years now.He has undergone angioplasty (stent) x 4. Recently he has developed a small tumour in urinary baldder which needs to be removed at the earleist by surgery.Problem is that recently on 11.12.2012 he had his latest PTCA & he is on Ecosprin and clopidogrel . Now can he undertake the urology surgery right now. Please advise. Thanks Rajeev Srivastava Lucknow
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013