Small traces of leukemia, blood test negative,told holes in lateral side of skull, short breath, anemic. Suggestions?

Hi, I went to a hematologist because my primary found a small trace leukemia protein in my blood. Had many blood test about 20 tubes of blood taken. No cancer any where in the body, He saved worst for last I guess. Told me I had multiple holes in the lateral sides of my skull. What could this be from. I do have shortness of breath and I am anemic. I an now going to get a brain scan and bone marrow test.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013