Small testicles, penis. Tried vigrax, penis enlargement creams, exercises. Treatment?

Hi. (1) I am 45 years old and my testicles are very small - they are like of the 5 year old boy, is that a problem? (2) My penis is also very small, can you tell what is the best way to enlarge my penis? I tried to use Vigrax but got no gains. I also tried to use Mr. Thick Dick Penis Enlargement Cream also got no gains. I also did Natural Penis Exercises but also got no gains.
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012
Hi welcome to HCMForum. To be frank there are no medicines for this purpose.
of course if it due to defeciency of testosteron harmone, you can have a positive
result with treat ment. i advise you to consult an andrologist or endocrynologist
for diagnosis and treatment. you may have to get harmonal assay along with mther
routine tests for confermation.
actually it is not a factor to be worried. if you are married and erection is there
and you have got children then you need not worry.
Besides i advise you some diet recomendations as take more of green leafy vegetables. thanks for calling.