Small tender lymph node in upper chest, pain in neck chest and joints. Have inflammation in sinus. Is it Lymphoma?

Hi. I am a 24 year old female. I have a small, swollen, tender lymph node in my upper chest area underneath my collarbone. It s been there for over a year. I ve also had pain in my neck , chest wall pain, muscle and joint aches for a long time. I ve had 4 doctors look at it and say it s nothing and all of my bloodwork is good. I also have inflammation in my sinuses and have a squeezing pressure in my head. Should I be concerned about lymphoma?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013