Small swelling on neck. Painless, firm, pain on shoulder & body. On stress. Suggestions?

hey,i am 26 years suddenly,while crossing my hand in the neck,i have found 4 small swelling in in the rt side.mostly in the posterior cervical change.they are painless,firm.i am quite ok with my recent history of any viral infections.i have to add that i have been going through stress.i mostly do my work with my rt hand.and most of the time i feel pain in the rt side of my shoulder or neckor sometimes rt side of my whole body while doing computer jobs.i am worried.and i am also a newly passed i cant sort out this problem.would u please help!
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Possibly internship syndrome?
Let us see. You are still a just passed out physician. Not experienced.
Consult an experienced physician first. Take his opinion.
Second, self diagnosis for even an experienced physician can be harmful, because he is prejudiced.
Thirdly, stress can play havoc in diagnosis, more havoc in self diagnosis.
Be cool. Knowledge without thorough experience is harmful.