Small stone found in ureter. Will it pass naturally? Will it lead to less blood count, loss of appetite?

Hello, I have CMML and systemic mastocytosis (59 yrs old) - and have recently been diagnosed with kidney stones . A CT scan on Friday showed a 1cm stone in the ureter . I have been told that this is smallish and should pass naturally. I am still waiting for an appointment with a urologist . I am concerned that the stone may be too big to pass and may end up contributing to a fall in red blood counts ( I m having chemo at the moment) and loss of appetite and sickness. Any advice would very welcome, especially if a stone of that size is likely to pass. Thank you!
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012