Small spots with raised edges spreading on the penis. What could it be?

Hello, I recently notices a small spot on my penis . It has a darker ring around it, but is not enflamed, raised, or indented. It smooth, like the rest of the penis. Inside the ring it is a little lighter than the rest of the tip. I also noticed that when i wake up in the morning or from a nap i looks like its spreading, and another spot is forming next to it, but then the new one disappears a few hours later. any idea what this is?
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012