Small spots on face and neck which comes and goes. Medication to remove spots?

hi , every couple of weeks my face does be grand spot free , and then over a course of week i notice small little lumps on my face and neck and and beside my eyes , over the course of the week they become like little spots but with no pus in them , and they seem to cluster just below my ear lobe at the worst spot , they do be all arond my chin as well , they last for a few days and then go and then the cycle starts all over again , ive checked my bed for bed bugs and dont have and tic marks , ive used various face washes as i have oily skin , nothing seem to work , any advice please thomas
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012