Small spots on breast, temporary relief with medicine. Cause of symptoms?

Hi sir,Iam female of 34 yrs of age.I have small spots on the of my breast .I consulted a gynecologist ,she told me that it is like an allergy ..and given me a tube to apply.I applied the same but not continuesly.It was little bit cured while I applied but comes get any issue..Pls let me know the reason of the spots
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013
  Anonymous's Response
Hello dear,

You have to be little more descriptive about your patch in terms of scaly - non scaly and your doctor said it could be allergic but looking at your short history it goes more in favor of tinea or p.versicolor which is type of fungus infection..reason could be moist body folds and excessive perspiration.still one picture of patch would be helpful to evaluate.