Small spot sized skin growths between lips and nose, resembles skin tag, looks black on splitting. What could it be?

Hi, my four year old son has got a small spot size of skin grown between his top lip and bottom of his nose at first I just thought was a spot but has since grown and looks like the end has split in to to and now another is starting to grow next to it, it looked slightly like a skin tag but wasn t sure could get at that age age and with another growing and it splitting, it does also look slightly brown where splitting, thanks
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012