Small spot near clitoris, redness on inner labia, irritated crawly feeling, outer labia has light rash, using cream for thrush. STD?

I have what I think is thrush. However I have a small what looks like a tiny spot near my clitoris . Another on my inner labia redness and like a hot irritated crawly feeling there. My outer labia is a bit red in parts like a light rash no spots. I have been using a cream for thrush. It eased redness and irritation . it s not however gone and am worried it sounds like an STD?
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012