Small sores on my labia majora, sensitive to touch. What could have caused this?

HI there, I noticed that I have 2 small sores on my labia majora that are sensitive to touch and every time that I go pee the lower part of my labia feel as though I have torn. It burns for a while and is very painful. I don t know what it could be. I know that I do not have any STD s because I had been tested for them and my boyfriend is clean as well. I don t know what could have caused this because my diet seems to be normal. The only thing that has changed is I am on birth control now. Would that cause sores and dryness to the point where it burns and feels like a cut or tear? Any help in this area as to what might be the problem?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013