Small soft fleshy lumps/ bumps at the base of vaginal opening,feels uncomfortable during sex. What could be these ?

I have three small soft fleshy lumps/ bumps at the base of my vaginal opening. They don t hurt to touch but it does feel uncomfortable (kinda burny, raw) as my husband enters or exits me during sex and it leabes me feeling uncomfortable for awhile after sex. We were both virgins when we got married and have been 100% faithful so we have no risk of stds. What could these be?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012
Jul 2012
Hi there.

Am happy you were both virgins & celibate & loyal to each other.

From your clinical description & history, it appears like you can have aquired 'warts'.

Dermatology is a visual field & my diagnosis is 'double-blind' for the moment. I strongly advise you to consult a dermatologist nearest you.

Should you not have time to go across to see one & you are comfortable, please use our premium 'Ask-A-Specialist' segment, get in touch with me directly & send across a clear digital photograph of the lesion & then we will be in a better position to guide you.

Cheers & Good Luck!

Dr Praveen Rodrigues MD
Dermatologist, Cosmetologist, Venereologist
Vikram Hospital, Bangalore, India

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.