Small smooth red dot on penis. Tried popping it, clear liquid discharge. History of herpes. Causes?

My symptom occurred after masturbating heavily three weeks ago. I have a small smooth red dot on my penis . It is probably a cm in diameter, It is located on the very base of the head. At first i tried to pop it in which a very small clear amount of liquid came out. Then left it alone and it healed into the small smooth patch that i described above. i am 26 years old. What could this possibly be? I also have already been diagnosed with herpes , but this doesnt seem to be related. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013