Small skin colored bumps on shaft of penis, purpleish lump on the right side of urethra opening. STD?

Well I have these small skin colored bumps on the shaft of my penis and if I kind of squeeze them, which usually I don t, a white little string will come out like a pimple but no blood or any type of liquid. I feel no unusual pain and I started getting them around my puberty years so I don t know if they can be fordyce or an std . Also I have this very small purpleish lump on the right side of my urethra opening which continue to go down with more small looking lumps into my urethra opening. I haven t felt any pain at all so I don t know what they are. Also they re barley noticeable and I started getting them some time after puberty. Lastly, I ve never had any kind of sex(Oral anal etc) and never done any sexual activities with anyone so I don t know how it d be an std. Please Help!
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013