Small skin colored bump on clitoris, pain on rubbing. What is it?

Small skin colored bump on clitoris, pain on rubbing, size of a pin head. Treatment? I have a small skin tone bump that is barely visible on the clitoral area. It hurts because it rubs against my underwear or my pantyliner. Its not white or anything just the color of my clitoral area. I can see the small bump like area with a mirror, it is not very big at al. Maybe the size of a pin head. Should I be concerned
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013
Anesthesiologist 's  Response
bump on clitoris could be a small cyst,infected follicle,ingrown hair follicle infected during shaving,,,,do not worry ,see a gynaecologist/dermatologist get it removed as a op treatment within a few minutes and get relieved..bye take care