Small sized ovum. Conception possibility? IUI suggested. Irregular periods. Follimon injection prescribed. Suggestions?

i have a small size ovum . so will i possible to conceive??? my doctor advised me to do IUI . but for that ovum size is not large. i got conceived after 2 months from my marriage then it gets aborted.until then i didn t get conceived till now. i have irregular periods too. doctor advised me to inject FOLLIMON from my 2nd day of periods i m taking regularly,now 16th day still now ovum is not growing. it grows only up to 14mm. what to do Dr? pls help me
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012