Small scabs in scalp. No relief with fucidin. What is causing it and cure?

A few months back I had more than 6 little scabs on my scalp , after about a month all but 1 healed and then after about another month 4 scabs appeared on the top of my scalp. I had not hit my head or anything like that. I have been to the doctors and been given some cream (fucidin) but it doesn t seem to help, and this week at the bottom left of my head/scalp from the beginning of the hairline on the back of my neck there is a patch about an inch long and wide, which seems to be open skin and is releasing a clear sticky liquid (for 2/3 days) which is now changing into a sort of scabbed area, What can i do to help my scalp heal? Is this caused by something specific? Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012