Welcome to HCM.
It seems that you may be having either irritant or allergic contact dermatitis
You may have atopic diathesis.
The cause may be some irritant or allergen..sunrays, Housedust,housedust mite ,grass,fume, perfume, cosmetics,soap,water,pollens,wool and so on.
Take antihistamines till itching is subsided.
Take a short course of steroids
in tappering doses.
Take antibiotics for one week.
Apply antibiotic cream with mild steroid.
Avoid soap bath.
Avoid tension and worries.
You may be benefitted.
However , you consult dermatologist
I hope you got my answer.
Dr. Ilyas Patel MD