Small, round shaped lumps on top of head, rashes, itchy skin, tiny lump under eyes. Cure?

I have five nickel round shaped lumps on the top of my head? what could this be? about a week ago i was cleaning vines off the shed which afterward i broke out with a rash n had itchy skin n had lil bumps around my neck .. i figured it was poison oak or some sort so i bought medication to rub on it which it went away ... now today i wake up with a tiny lump under my eye on my face n five lumps on top of my head...
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013