Small reddish dots with swelling on the lower legs after sitting for a long time. Suffering from sjogren's syndrome. Remedy?

I get tiny red dots (I think petechia ) on my lower legs when I either sit for too long (like at a concert or on an airplane) or stand in one place for too long. My legs also get extremely swollen when this happens (sometimes it will feel like my legs could pop if I had a a balloon). I have sjogrens (very dry eyes ,mouth and very diminished ability to taste or smell. The red dot thing is weird and want to know if I should be worried. It always goes away after a few days and it is always as a result of sitting or standing in one place for prolonged period of time.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012