Small red shaped spot on scrotum which oozed clear liquid, had unprotected sex. STD ?

I recently had unprotected sex (2 weeks ago). I went to a sexual health clinic to get checked out a few days later, but was advised to come back in two weeks to check again. i ve just came across as small red shaped spot on my scrotum (just the one) and when i checked further and felt it, it was hard to at the touch and with a small hole/crater which then oozed clear liquid when i squeezed it. I was just wondering if it is something to be concerned about? I do not have any other spots whatsoever on penis or scrotum, just this one itself which must be like 2mm in diameter. Can you please give me your advice
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012