Small, red pin hole like bumps on penis head after days of sex, no pain. Any home remedy to cure this?

So i have some small red pinhole size non raised bumps on my penis head. No pain. I noticed about two days after sex, because of a little itching. Its been about 3 and half weeks nothing has changed. Searched the internet for pictures like it, found only one even close. It said something like fungus or yeast infection . I looked at other pictures and they were completely different. I have no money right now to goto the doctor so I am just looking to see if in time they will go away or if there is a home remedy like yogurt ext... Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012